- Model NO.: JQ 20
- Applicable Material: Metal
- Technical Class: Continuous Wave Laser
- Laser Classification: Free Electron Laser
- Marking Method: Scanning Marking
- Current: AC
- Usage: Plastic
- Laser Power: 20W
- Trademark: JQ
- Specification: CE SGS FDA
- HS Code: 8456100090
- Laser Visibility: Visible
- Cooling System: Air Cooling
- Laser Wavelength: Fiber Laser
- Type: Semiconductor Laser Marking Machine
- Control: Automatic
- Laser Type: CO2
- Engraving Machine Type: Laser Marking Machine
- Marking Area: 100mm*100mm
- Transport Package: Standard Wooden Case
- Origin: Jinan Shandong China
JQ20 fiber marking machine is a new type of laser marking machine innovated and developed according to the developing market needs. We use the most advanced laser marking system--high-speed scanning galvanometer laser marking. This system has advantages of fast scanning speed, high repetition accuracy, good durability, etc., able to ensure the quality and nice look of the laser markings, especially suits for mass production and pipeline operations.
Laser marking technology in the above mentioned applications has the following features:
Good flexibility (computer programmed, free to mark a variety of graphics, texts and oter kinds of information);
High precision, consistent marking quality;
Markings are permanent with high abrasion resistance;
Low use-cost, high speed, high production efficiency;
Little pollution, environmentally friendly;
Gold, silver, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, hard alloy, chrome, titanium and other metals, ceramic, PVC, plastic, epoxy resin, leather and other non-metallic materials.
Workshop and showroom:
Guarantee and after sale service:
A) Guarantee for the whole machine: 2 years
B) Providing aroundthe clock professional service to customers, any call for technical help will be handled in 24 hours.
C) International after service department, and our engineers can speak English well, which make communication easy.
D) Free training, free maintenance and free technical support within warranty period.
E) We offer life-long free service in technical upgrading.
For decide the most suitable machine, I need to know more information about your products.
1. What's the material of your products?
2. What's the size of your material? The length, the width, the thickness?
3. Do you want to cut or engrave/ mark your products?
|Laser Wavelength||1064 nm|
|Acousto-optic modulation frequency||20Hz-200kHz|
|Marking scanning precision||8000mm/s|
|Min. Line Width||0.01mm|
|Working conditions||Temperature:00c~350c humidity:0~90% with no condensation|
|Cooling System||Air Cooling|